Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Additions to the list

12. Journal on a daily basis (not always blogging, but a real physical journal).
13. Be the Orioles fan of the game.
14. Take a class.
15. Help save dogs in some way, by donation or even rescuing a puppy (if my parents allow).
16. See a show on Broadway.
17. Take a trip to Carlo's bakery in New Jersey.
18. Take my mom for a massage.
19. Visit Grandma on a more regular basis.
20. Finish my scrapbooking projects I started years ago.
21. Purchase a lap top.
22. Purchase a new car (or at least new to me)
23. Open a savings account at a credit union, not just relying on my checking account.
24. Make more time in my life for friends, especially those I hardly see because I'm "busy" or "tired".
25.

I need one more. This isn't a fully published list yet, it's not complete. Stay tuned. On July 6th I will post the final copy of my list. I have till then, excatly 1 week to make any changes I feel necessary. After that all of the above and below items must be completed. I am looking forward to this journey and sharing it will all of you. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment